(1) Because the output power of the solar panel depends on factors such as solar irradiance and temperature of the solar panel, the test of solar panel should be carried on under standard conditions (STC). Standard condition is defined as: air quality AM1.5, 1000W/m2 light intensity, and temperature at 25°C.
(2) Under those conditions, the maximum output power of the solar panel is called the peak power. In many cases, the peak power of the components group typically determined by the solar simulator. Main factors affecting the output performance of the solar panel are as the following several points:
1) Load impedance
2) Sunshine intensity
|High Efficiency Temperature-Resistant 500W Off-Grid Solar Power System|
Areas of Application
First, solar energy power source for users
(1) small power supply ranging from 10-100W, 140w solar panel used for remote areas without electricity such as plateaus, islands, pastoral areas, border posts and other military and civil power consumption, such as lighting, televisions, and tape recorders.
(2) 3-5KW family roof grid - connected power system.
(3) Photovoltaic water pumps: solve problems of deep wells for drinking and irrigation in the areas without electricity.
Such as power supply for navigation lights, traffic/railway signal lights, traffic warning/marking lamps, street lights, high-altitude obstacle lights, highway/railway wireless telephone booths and so on.
Such as power supply for solar-powered unattended microwave relay stations, cable maintenance stations, broadcasting/communications/paging power systems; rural carrier phone photovoltaic systems, small communicator, soldier GPS and so on.
Fourth, petroleum, marine, weather
Such as cathode protection of oil pipe lines and reservoir gate to solar power systems, oil drilling platform life and emergency power supply, marine detection equipments, meteorological/hydrological observation equipments.
Fifth, home lighting power supply
Such as solar energy garden lights, street lights, portable lamps, camping lights, mountain lights, fishing lights, black light lamps, rubber tapping lamps, energy saving lamps, etc.
Sixth, PV power station
Such as 10KW-50MW off grid PV power station, wind solar (diesel) hybrid power station, various large parking lots power charging stations.
Seventh, solar buildings
Combining solar power with building materials makes future large-scale construction achieving power self support, which is a major development direction in the future.
Eighth, other areas
Including (1) cars supporting accessories: solar car/electric vehicles, battery charger, auto air conditioning, ventilator, cold boxes; (2) solar hydrogen and fuel cell power regeneration systems; (3) sea water desalination device; (4) satellites, spacecraft, space solar power station, etc.
www.solarmodulesystem.com is a high-tech photovoltaic company. We specialize in 500 watt solar panels, solar module, PV system project research, produce, sales and after sales service.