1. When drilling glass, the drill bit was easy to crush the glass, so when drill the thin glass, pressure must be very low, only within the range of 0.18 ~ 3 mpa, when drill the thickness glass, pressure can be up to 0.46 MPa.
2. Before the start of glass machinery per shift, to the oil injection parts should be inject the lubricating oil, and check the belt tightness, if top and bottom drill shaft operation is abnormal, whether the drill bit wear and tear, after everything is ok may be start to work.
3. The drawer of the core material should be cleaned up in time, otherwise the core material pile too much will get stuck the picking device. Especially the big hole drilling diameter greater than 100 mm, each drill a few holes you should clean up one more time.
4. Clean up the core material should make the picking device in the connect material position, so that material drawer can smoothly draw out, so when clear the core material to bit on start to spin, this moment the picking device is in the material position, can easily clean up core material.
Matters Need Attention
1. Pay attention to safety when using, when the glass drilling machines starts not to touch the movement parts and electric parts;
2. Tools and other items do not put in conveying guide rail and hood;
3. When there is an emergency, immediately press the emergency "stop" button or pull air switch;
4. Keep the water tank adequate of cooling water, clean water quality at any time, in order to avoid burning grinding wheels and glass, and timely clear the grinding impurities in and out of the water pipes, keep the waterways clear.
5. Each class should check if all the travel switch is normally work and the control direction is correct before grinding work, if not, directional control is not correct, it is necessary to stop the drilling machine immediately to check, otherwise the machine will have fatal damage;
6. The motor temperature: less than or equal to + 50 ℃ ambient temperature.
Article source: http://www.tyfglassmachinery.com/glass-drilling-machine-use-method-and-matters-needing-attention.html